Forcia understand that right now many of our clients and family members are concerned as to the potential impact of the recent Coronavirus outbreak. Therefore Forcia consider our responsibilities to you to be of extreme importance whilst we continue to work together to find a positive way forward in the current pandemic.
With this in mind, Forcia wanted to share with you some of the things we are doing to minimise risk to health, and the measures we are doing to ensure the integrity and continuity of the services we provide to you.
- Adopting self-isolation as appropriate, in line with government guidelines.
- Deploying home working where possible, whilst encouraging social distancing in our office, by utilising technology to enable effective remote working and on-site collaboration.
- Those categorised as or in contact with people at high-risk, are now working from home.
- Enhanced welfare and hygiene facilities provided at all our sites and offices.
- Ongoing review of processes and practises, maintaining alignment with government advice and instruction.
- Robust strategy formed across the project teams to step in as required, should one team be affected by Covid-19. All teams will work together with the support departments to transfer responsibilities and minimise disruption.
Having trust in the Forcia team, you can be guaranteed of our determination and commitment in ensuring you that you have made the right choice, every time.
We at Forcia remain available to be contacted by our usual channels or alternatively, please contact Francine Vella – Business Development Director on 07793 781 366 or email email@example.com or Helen Vella – Business Development Manager on 07730 512 387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org